Why should I minify my code?
- A smaller file size makes your site load faster for users
- Your code will be obfuscated making it difficult to copy or plagiarise
- All unnecessary characters are removed leaving only what is needed to make your code work
How do I use your compressors?
Compress My Code makes compression simple.
- Choose your compressor from the menu
- Paste your code into the box
- Click "Compress" et voilà!
The compressors on this site are taken from all over the web - unfortunately I cannot claim responsibility for them.
Whilst each compressor is fully tested before being included in this site, no guarantee can be made that your code will always act in exactly the same way after compression as before. Code generated on this site is used at your own risk.
Some options for certain compressor may change the behaviour of your code. Where possible, this is pointed out.
The licenses for each compressor are available on the corresponding "About" page, as are the names and homepages of each compressor. If there is a problem with a compressor, your best bet is to contact the people who make it, as they know more about the intricacies of their code than I do! However, if you cannot, or do not want to contact them, I can be reached here: moc.edocymsserpmoc@ofni